A Proven Plan for Buyers
While you may find some top producers don't work with buyers or hand-off their buyers to buyer's agents, all Karen Derr Realtors work with buyers and are well schooled in agency and our responsibilities when representing a buyer or seller or acting as an intermediary.
Here are 10 great reasons you should have a Karen Derr Realtor as your buyer’s agent ...
1) Trained Negotiators. We look out for your best interests, whether that's getting you the best price or making sure your offer stands out in a multiple offer situation.
2) Market Knowledge. We can provide you valuable market data when you're considering offering on a home. Is the asking price high? Is the quality average or above average? Access to the right data is important but so is firsthand knowledge. Karen Derr Realtors are showing and previewing homes every day.
3) Concierge Service. Whether you're bidding a needed repair or looking for information about schools or camps for your kids, our team will help you with referrals and testimonials from our past clients. If we don't know the answer, we've got a network of neighborhood experts who are happy to help.
4) Friendly and Caring. Karen Derr has personally chosen each team member to meet her high standards. She's built a long and successful career on working with only the most ethical and caring individuals. Yon TI appreciate her high touch, high value way of doing business, which permeates each transaction the company is involved in.
5) Who's Answering the Phone? We do! We're on call for you, texting, emailing and picking up the phone personally most of the time. After hours too.
6) Ready When You are! Our goal is to show you homes when you're ready. Weekends, evenings, even on your lunch hour ... no problem. Especially when listing inventory is low, we want you to see properties as soon as possible. At Your Service! is our motto.
7) Work the Systems! While you're looking for the perfect home, we'll set you up to receive notifications when homes are new on the market or have price reductions or status changes. Whatever market you're moving in we know the best listing services to watch to make sure you're seeing the most choices.
8) Contract Specialists. We are trained to understand TREC promulgated forms and we are prepared here to help you meet all the contract time constraints. We 'Il help you set up inspections, make the most of your option period, help negotiate repairs if necessary and get you to the closing table excited to buy your new home.
9) Neighborhood Specialists. Who are active and involved in the areas we specialize in. We work hard to foster good will among listing agents who respect and often ask for our feedback. We volunteer work and play in the neighborhoods our buyers want to move too.
10) Your House Warming Party! If you choose, after the closing Karen Derr Realtors will host a fun house warming party for you in your new home. You make the guest list we’ll do the rest. Planning successful events is part of what we do well. Let us thank you for your business with a special event celebrating your new home.
A New Day in Real Estate!
713-875-7050 or 512-720-8290